BEST CHOICE FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP IN ROCHESTER, SYRACUSE, BUFFALO AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS

WEDDINGS/PROMS/FORMAL/SENIORS/FAMILY/MODELING/GLAMOUR/BOUDOIR

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Letters from My Clients....

"FYI- my girlfriend just got engaged and is getting married next Sept. 2010 you HAVE to do my makeup.  I was even thinking about having a makeup party and you can come and show us how to do our makeup......"~JM{sigh...even after they leave the nest, its nice to feel needed! ;) }




....I must say, many many people (both friends and family members) commented that I looked either like a princess or a model. Thanks to your skills, I  looked beautiful and I thank you SO much for helping make my day magical!~~K Napier


Melissa, Jim and I were very happy on our special day! I was so touched by your sweetness and help! After when you came my day went so great! I had a terrible day but you made it so beautiful for me! I will not forget your help! You were like my best friend at that moment who knew exactly what I needed and how I felt! Oh, how special! Here is the picture that I promised! I am very thankful to God for you and your amazing talent! I received many compliments about my make up on that day! I loved it myself too! With so many good feelings about you! May God bless you and prosper you! Luba

No comments: